Mindfulness Aberdeen provides Mindfulness Training.
The courses are run over 2 weekends,
consist of 8 sessions, 4 sessions each week-end, one month apart.
They take place at ……….
Cults Kirk Centre,
404 North Deeside Road,
Cults, AB15 9TD
We teach …….
mindfulness skills that research shows is
highly effective in reducing stress and enhancing well-being.
We offer………..Training, Retreats, Courses and Workshops in
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) non-clinical populations
- Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention (MBRP)
All our courses are led or supervised by Ven. Karma Jiga, one of the UK’s leading meditation teachers. He is the only Bangor assessed and accredited mindfulness teacher in Scotland at present. Karma Jiga has authored a short meditation instruction book and is currently involved in projects that integrate mindfulness into community arts projects and its digital applications.
Our course leaders have trained at the Centre for Mindfulness and Research at Bangor University and the Institute for Mindfulness Based Approaches in Dublin.
They are offered in the following formats
- Group-based public courses.
- Tailor made courses for
UK GROUPS, COMPANIES, LOCAL GOVERNMENT & ORGANISATIONS,
- Follow-on training for those who have completed our initial course.
- One to one training.
Past participants ……
- have discovered new and effective ways of managing their stress
- can deal with thoughts, moods and emotions more effectively
- cope better with physical, mental, emotional and social challenges
- live a more fulfilling life
Here are some other Nilupul Foundation Projects and sites that may of interest !